Sold By ANN EDGE
This perfectly positioned residence provides safe family living only a short stroll to the Edge Hill “Village’ delights. Chic restaurants, cafes and botanical walks are complemented by great music and entertainment at the Tanks Art Centre. This location boasts ‘cafe culture’ with the laid back attitude of the far north.
Set back from the street with total privacy, you’ll relish in the comfort of knowing your children will be safe in your fully fenced, 769m2 yard.
With the traditional charm of an original Queenslander upstairs, complete with casement windows, louvers & chamfer board cladding, and the modern feel of a new home downstairs, you’ll have the best of both worlds. Set back from the street secluded behind a fully fenced yard ensures your privacy.
Some of the key features of this residence include-
* A stunning kitchen with silky oak cupboards and stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
* Beautiful red tulip oak flooring throughout
* Three generous fully air-conditioned bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes
* A modern designed bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles presenting a look of luxury, and an internal timber staircase connecting the whole home
* An opportunity for dual occupancy or a possible Airbnb rental
* New modern style stone benchtop kitchen with quality fixtures and gas cooktop
* Two spacious bedrooms
* Timber floating floors
* Stylish modern bathroom and internal laundry
This home also comes complete with a 7mtr x 5mtr shed which has access through the remote car garage, perfect to store your boat or great for a workshop.
> Remote Garage