Mid - High $500,000's
This contemporary two storey home has been specifically designed to take in the mountain views and cool breezes that it attracts being located at the very top of Fairley St.
* Polished timber floors & fully air-conditioned
* Two-way kitchen with corner pantry and gas cooking
* Large, open plan living & dining areas
* Generous deck with mountain views for entertaining
* King size master with walk in robe & ensuite
* Three queen sized bedrooms with built in robes
* Beautiful pool with deck, outdoor shower & view
* Second entertaining area with built in day bed
* Double lock up garage to house four small cars
* Workshop with extra storage
Entry to this contemporary two storey home is via solid timber staircase leading you up to the main living area where you’ll find a an abundance of space featuring solid timber floorboards throughout. There is a generous two-way kitchen separating the dining & lounge rooms easily accessible to the generous timber deck with mountain views to entertain your guests.
The master bedroom comes complete with walk in robe & an ensuite with spa bath overlooking the private rainforest. The clever use of sliding doors brings the outdoors in and gives a feeling of endless space and freedom. There are three more queen sized bedrooms upstairs, all with built in robes and rainforest views. The main bathroom is spacious with a corner spa and separate shower and the laundry is also located upstairs.
Downstairs is a second entertaining area with built-in day bed, pool with deck and your own outdoor shower in the rainforest.
There is enough space in the double lock up garage for four small vehicles and an extra workshop to house all those tools.
Located in sought after Redlynch Valley Estate with bike paths to both Redlynch State School and St Andrews, this is a unique opportunity to secure your new home in the rainforest.