Low to Mid $800,000's
Located in an exclusive pocket of Brinsmead, this custom-built quality home was built for the large family who likes to live in style on 1085m2.
Built over 3 amazing levels, this home needs to be inspected to be fully appreciated.
• Four large bedrooms each with built-in wardrobe
• Master bedroom with private balcony
This level is spacious and the absolute heart of this blue-chip residence.
• Spacious open plan dining overlooking a dark-stone deep-water swimming pool with rainforest backdrop.
• A seriously large well-appointed kitchen with two ovens, gas cooking and massive bench space
• Living area / lounge room. This space is large yet still feels very homely
• The pool area in this home is very inviting, central and private
• 5th Bedroom
The downstairs area has unlimited options, including but definitely not limited to
• Any home business that need lots of space
• Any home business that needs office and workshop
• Separate self-contained living for extended family
• The ultimate teenagers retreat
• Air bnb potential
The downstairs area is currently set up with separate office and 6th bedroom along with a huge secure storage area that could be utilized for many applications.
If you have a business that needs space this quality residence could be perfect with great separate access and plenty of secure storage or workspace.
Double car accommodation including potential side vehicle access to large connected workshop/storage areas, two driveways and plenty of further off-street parking ad to the many positive elements of this home.
Fenced rear yard with landscaped low maintenance gardens plenty of lawn area for children and pets to play
Within close proximity to Goomboora Park, Elva’s Cafe, Redlynch Central Shopping Centre, local shops, popular schools (eg. St Andrews Catholic College, Freshwater Christian College plus within the catchment areas for Whitfield State School and Redlynch State College), childcare, parklands and public transport.
Call Dean Gray today to arrange your inspection Ph 0409 003 145